Saturday, June 28, 2008

Frames

My reports are nearly finished - only another 8 hours to go. LOL. But, I am nearly there, one more subject and an overall comment - 25 times!!!

Time to choose my favourite frames. I wish I'd had more time to play with this theme as it was interesting. Had me looking at things a whole new way.

My final selection:





The Rose Arch. My garden is divided into separate areas - "rooms" I think Edna Walling called them. This archway leads us from one room to another and gives a glimpse of what is to come. I love the effect. In Spring and Summer it is entirely different as the roses come into prolific flower.



Cousins. I loved the effect of the dark background and the light forground with the two children playing in the pool. Has a nice summery feel to it.



Autumn Leaves. The garden again - it isn't difficult to see where my interests lie. Here I like the contrast between the dark tree trunks framing the tree in the background and the coppery autumn leaves in the foreground.

Now I'm off to see if anyone else has posted their final choices - much more creative than mine, I imagine.

Liz Needle

No comments:

Post a Comment