There always seems to be happening in the garden - always something coming to life around each corner - apart from the weeds, of course. The winter and early spring bulbs and the camellias have just finished and now it is the turn of the perennials, the late spring bulbs and the flowering shrubs and trees.
Here is a selection of what is on offer at the moment in our garden.
1. White camellia 2. Miniature violet
3. Scabiosa 4. Iris
5. Peruvian lily 6. Malus ioensis
7. Michelia 8. Iris
9. Nasturtium 10. Howard Florey rose
11. Babiana 12. Perennial Forget-me-not
13. Arum Lily 14. White Flowering Chestnut
15. Pink Dogwood 16. Camellia