Friday, August 02, 2013

Skywatch Friday

We have been having some lovely sunsets lately and so as not to be caught out I am taking my camera every time I get in the car. These memes are becoming somewhat of an obsession - but a fun one.

This particular sky was a very delicate one, but I thought it rather lovely and a change from the more dramatic ones I have been catching lately.





 And for a change. Just the previous day I took a shot from almost the same spot and got this. The flower grower in the neighbouring property uses a coal burning heater to heat his glasshouses and despite numerous warnings from the EPA (Environment Protection Authority) he continues, each winter, to pollute our little valley and our beautiful skies with these foul smelling fumes




Liz Needle  linking to Skywatch Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Sky pics Liz, and through the trees it looks like a bush fire. By the way I think more pressure should be put on that guy with the greenhouses.
    All the best Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad about the pollution - ironically, for a greenhouse.

    love the soft sherbet skies.

    ReplyDelete