Saturday, February 07, 2015

Photo a Day 38 - Fantails

Linking this to two new (to me) memes this week  -  Camera Critters  and  Saturday Critters.  Join these fun memes on the links at the end of my post.

This is an old shot and has been published before, but I love this series and would like to share it with any new viewers.

For two years we have had fantails nesting in the garden, really close to the house in camellia bushes. They are delightful, cheeky little birds and put up with me and my camera with little fuss.





Hatching











Babies just visible






















Dinner time






















Room for 4?


























Where's Mum?























Only a mother could love them.


Hope you enjoyed viewing my little family as much as I did.

Liz Needle  -  linking with "Saturday Critters" and "Camera Critters".

10 comments:

  1. Liz, these are adorable shots of the Fantail nestlings.. They are so cute, I love the dinner time shot..And the last one is awesome.. Great post! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic series images of the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set of photos! I'm glad you decided to post it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful family of these beautiful birds !
    Great pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweet, tweet, sweet tweeters and your last photo so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have had these nest in your garden and to see the young fledge. Great images and I am glad you shared them again as I had not seen them before. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable and squeezed in there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos! The babies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete