Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Photo a Day 75 - Ruby Tuesday

Browsing through my photos and I came acroos these two which were taken a couple of years ago when our scruffy dog Alfie was a pup. He is certainly part of our world  on any day of the week and this shot also fits the Ruby Tuesday meme.


 The mess that he is playing with used to be a ball of wool before he raided my sewing room. By the time I found him it was too late for a rescue, so I settled for a picture shoot and a good laugh.







Now he is a grown up, but no less mischievous fellow.




Liz Needle  -  linking with "Ruby Tuesday".

4 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous but looks like he could cause some trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of images for a Ruby Tuesday. There is nothing like a puppy for entertainment and a good laugh. One does have to have a sense of humor to care for an energetic pet.

    ReplyDelete