Monday, October 05, 2015

Photo a Day 132 - Sunset

On Saturday Jo and I went to another Photography class - this one on sunsets. It was a beautiful evening at Glenelg and the place was crowded with people escaping the heat.

Unfortunately the sun did not oblige us with a glorious sunset as we had hoped, but we were able to catch some lovely mellow gold light.






And this was a reflection I caught in the window of the building facing the beach.



Liz Needle  -  linking with  "Monday Mellow Yellows" and  "Skywatch Friday".




4 comments:

  1. I've been away from the computer for most of the last two weeks, but wanted to do some catch up visiting to those who left comments for me.

    Oh my gosh, your images are absolutely spectacular. Even if you think the sun didn't create the colors expected, the soft, warm, comforting golden glow is phenomenal. You've captured mood in these!!! Well done. And beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps....I am now your newest follower.
      I'll add you to my blog reading list also.

      Delete
  2. These are both wonderful captures images Liz

    ReplyDelete