Monday, June 13, 2016

Catching Up

I can't believe it is February since I last wrote my blog. So much, yet so little seems to have happened.

The garden continues to keep me occupied and content. The long dry summer is over, Autumn has come and gone and at last the winter rains have arrived and all is wet and muddy.

A few weeks ago our photography group went to Stirling in the Hills to capture some Autumn shots.



 


Stirling is noted for its Autumn display, but I think we do a pretty good job here at home.






















Farewell Autumn - you have left me a great legacy   dead leaves all over the lawns and paths. Thank you.

Liz Needle






2 comments:

  1. Yes I wondered had you droped off the planet so it is good to see you back with such glorious autumn coloured foliages Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful leaves and photos, I'm jealous! we don't get much of an Autumn here in Sydney, not as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete